[Grok-dev] About "Placing your Grok project under version control"

Luciano Ramalho luciano at ramalho.org
Thu May 29 11:08:22 EDT 2008

First I want to congratulate everyone who has contributed to the Grok
docs, we've made amazing progress in the past few months.

I was reading the document "Placing your Grok project under version
control" and it provides two alternatives for managing the
bootstrap.py script (installing in your development system or checking
it in with your project). But using svn:externals is not mentioned.
I'm wondering whether that is an omission or for some reason it's no
longer a recommended practice. Perhaps it was omitted because it's
subversion-specific?

If it is an omission, I can add the third option to the text.

Cheers,

Luciano