[Grok-dev] Re: Upgrade problem "type object 'IRole' has no attribute '__iro__'"

Sebastian Ware sebastian at urbantalk.se
Fri May 30 06:54:58 EDT 2008

I am sorry. The error was so unspecific that I wanted to research it
some more but had to leave for a meeting, just wanted to let you know
that I was making progress.

I think I know how my unspecific problem might av arisen, it is
unrelated to the zope.app.securitypolicy/IRole problem. I will look
further into this.

Mvh Sebastian