[Grok-dev] grokproject: paster support in trunk now

Brandon Craig Rhodes brandon at rhodesmill.org
Fri Nov 7 16:09:06 EST 2008

Will the paster grokproject be released soon?  I'm talking about Grok at
a conference next week, and, since Grok provides no native user login
page or management (that I'm aware of), I really need the WSGI stack
available in order to show "how easy [or even possible!] it is" to add
user authentication and a login page on top of a Grok app.

I just used a fresh grokproject install, and it's still creating the
old-fashioned "zopectl" script it's always created, rather than a real
paster-based command.

Thanks for any help getting this in production!