[Grok-dev] Zope Objects Question

thorstenz thorsten at drahtseilakt.at
Sun Nov 16 06:34:19 EST 2008

Hi.

I am a bit confused in how to organise zope objects, so I can implement the
following (and I hope somebody can help me with this):

I have a kind of a poll. I want questions for this poll being editable (at
any stage of the poll, even while it is running), therefore:
Question(grok.Model), which I store in a Container,
Questions(grok.Container)

Then I want different containers where I select, which questions of the
whole Question-Container are relevant for this container, I thought, this
could be Poll(grok.Container) containing references to the
Question-Container, I selected. And on the top of the
Poll(grok.Container).QuestionReference(grok.Container???) I would like the
answer: Choices(grok.Container)

Again:

Many Polls have many Questions
within that Poll each of the many questions has many choices

questions are always the same. If they change, they change in past, present
and future polls.

I don't know, how I can achieve this QuestionReference.

Have you any clues?

thx,
 thorsten.