[Grok-dev] Changing the name of a deployed application

rmoskal rmoskal at mostmedia.com
Wed Nov 26 17:52:37 EST 2008

I'm in the middle of deploying my first grok application to a production box.
I've been letting the users work on another machine for the last few weeks,
under a deployed app named "beta".  I can move the app to the production box
no problem, and the beta app is nicely deployed.  But now I want to change
the app to something likee "prod" or probably something more descriptive.
Is there anyway I can change the name of a deployed app?

Thanks and regards,

Robert Moskal