[Grok-dev] newbie question: Handling file uploads with zope.app.file

muli dpfannholzer at googlemail.com
Mon Oct 13 02:42:26 EDT 2008

I have started 1 week ago so please apologize my stupid question. I worked
thru the tutorial and most parts of the Developer notes so that i think that
i understand general what happens in the HowTo but...
i have made a file called FileContainer.py and a app.py looking like this:

class Test(grok.Application, grok.Container):
	pass

class Index(grok.View):
   pass

How can i display the Form in a Browser?

AddForm is a special kind of View so i tried this:

class Test(grok.Application, grok.Container):
	pass

class Upload(grok.AddForm):
    grok.context(Test)......

But it didn't work!