[Grok-dev] generic directoryresource in grokcore.view

Kevin Teague kevin at bud.ca
Wed Oct 15 19:02:20 EDT 2008

On Oct 10, 1:09 am, "Jan-Wijbrand Kolman" <janwijbr... at gmail.com>
wrote:

> sometimes you expect the "static" thing to point to a particular
> directory of resources where it cannot find it. This is not really to
> do with skinning, but with, for example, having a layout macro defined
> in one package being used by templates in another package. Where the
> layout macro then finds its resources can be confusing.

Well, I just found myself faced with same problem (and started
creating an icky workaround this morning until I realized that this
thread was about the problem I was trying to solve ...). So I'll at
least find this will be useful :)

Is there plans to make this available as part of the grok API, e.g.
grok.DirectoryResource?