[Grok-dev] finishing reference docs

Michael Haubenwallner michael at d2m.at
Sun Sep 21 03:30:52 EDT 2008

Kevin Teague wrote:

>> Hi again, i already posted to the mailing list - but you might have
>> missed that.
>>
>> Could you check in your doc changes to the SVN repo ?
>>

> Oh - I saw that e-mail but I mis-read it. I thought you had changes
> checked in to SVN which you wanted deployed, but then I checked SVN and
> there wasn't anything new.
>
> I'm all checked on docs as far as changes that I've done.

NP, folling is a listing of classes that are missing from the reference
docs or have no description/examples attached:

components
----------
grok.Application
grok.Model
grok.Indexes
grok.PageTemplate
grok.PageTemplateFile
grok.*Form

directives
----------
grok.resourcedir

decorators
----------
grok.subscribe()
grok.action()
grok.require()

missing
-------
grok.traverse
grok.REST

I am sure there is even more missing, but this came up after a short
scan. How can we go on and complete at least the reference docs ?

Regards
Michael