[Grok-dev] SVN: grok/trunk/versions.cfg - Fix version of zope.testing to 3.6 to prevent a conflict due to zc.testrunner 1.1.0.

Maurits van Rees m.van.rees at zestsoftware.nl
Mon Sep 22 05:44:39 EDT 2008

Philipp von Weitershausen, on 2008-09-22:
> Hi Sylvain,
>
> up until now we've been using the Zope 3.4 KGS [1] for the version
> settings. Unless we decide that we want to leave the KGS, please revert
> this change.
>
> If there's a conflict with zc.testrunner, then we need to pin
> zc.testrunner to the version that worked with zope.testing 3.5.4 instead
> of bumping zope.testing.

Sylvain reverted the change and pinned the version of the recipe.
bin/buildout now works again, thanks.

Meanwhile I updated the versions.cfg to the latest KGS 3.4 (c7).  No
big version bumps there.

372 tests, 0 failures, 0 errors on grok trunk.

            Work | http://zestsoftware.nl/