[Grok-dev] [Checkins] SVN: grokproject/tags/0.9/ Create release tag.

Jan-Wijbrand Kolman janwijbrand at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 03:31:45 EDT 2008

On Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 9:10 AM, Michael Haubenwallner <michael at d2m.at> wrote:
> Jan-Wijbrand Kolman wrote:
>> Log message for revision 91619:
>>   Create release tag.
>>
>> Changed:
>>   A   grokproject/tags/0.9/
>>
>> -=-
>> Copied: grokproject/tags/0.9 (from rev 91618, grokproject/trunk)
>>

> I am a bit irritated. There are two branches waiting to be merged and
> also requested in the mailing list.

I can understand that.

Why didn't the merge happen? Were you waiting for a green light to do the merge?

In that case, reading both threads about the two branches (patser
support and the alternative i18n recipes) I think I can conclude you
can actually do the merge. Once merged I can do an 0.10 release right
away. There's no need to wait for another Grok release to release
grokproject.

regards,
jw

--