[Grok-dev] grokcore.annotation

Sylvain Viollon sylvain at infrae.com
Wed Apr 8 03:50:13 EDT 2009

Le Tue, 07 Apr 2009 21:15:40 +0200,
Jan-Wijbrand Kolman <janwijbrand at gmail.com> a écrit :

> Sylvain Viollon wrote:
> > Hello,

> >   I was thinking about creating a grokcore.annotation. Any
> > objection or remarks ?
>
> Sure, why not! I guess this makes it easier to use in e.g. five.grok
> integration?

  Yes, sure, I just need to include  it as a dependency I think. There
  is nothing special to hack around. That's why I propose.

> This reminds me: Grok's Annotation component baseclass could grow a
> context attribute, similar to views, in order to easily get to the
> "annotated" object.

  Well, in the first I will just split the code. After we can think to
  add functionality. It will be nice to remember the use case, so we
  could write a test which make sense.

  Best regards,

  Sylvain,

--