[Grok-dev] heads-up: grokcore.security's trunk incompatible with grok

Jan-Wijbrand Kolman janwijbrand at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 15:34:12 EDT 2009

Hi,

While reviewing grokcore.security, to see if it needs a release too in
the process of releasing grok-1.0a2 I noticed:

1) grokcore.security requires newer versions of several packages than
   listed for grok itself. These packages are:

   zope.location = 3.5.3
   zope.security = 3.6.2
   zope.schema = 3.5.3

2) grok's tests fail when running against the current trunk of
   grokcore.security and the afformentioned newer versions of
   zope.location and zope.security, and zope.schema (I attached an
   excerpt of the tracebacks that were reported. The discarded
   traceback were very much similar to the ones attached).

Can some shed a light on this issue?

regards,
jw