[Grok-dev] Grok 1.0a2 released!

Jan-Wijbrand Kolman janwijbrand at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 05:38:34 EDT 2009

On Thu, Apr 9, 2009 at 11:31 AM, Uli Fouquet <uli at gnufix.de> wrote:
snip
> I'll release a 0.3.1 bugfix-release later today. JW, could we update the
> grok-1.0a2.cfg afterwards? Or would that be bad behaviour?

That would be somewhat bad behaviour indeed...

Which raises an interesting question: is the only way for updating the
our know good set to release a new grok version? In this case this
would be even more weird as grok *itself* does not depend on
grokui.admin...

Hmmm...

regards,
jw

ps. Please do still make sure to update the versions.cfg on the Grok
trunk to include the newer grokui.admin version.