[Grok-dev] Updates to grokcore.view - another release perhaps?

Martin Aspeli optilude+lists at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 11:50:37 EDT 2009

Hi,

I've fixed two pet peeves in grokcore.view. From the changelog:

- Don't register a 'static' resource directory if the 'static' directory
does not exist.

- Make it possible to instantiate an ungrokked view by being slightly
more defensive in __init__. This makes it easier to write unit tests.

I'm about to port those fixes to five.grok too, but would it be possible
to get another grokcore.view release soonishly so that I can depend on
it in my current project?

Cheers,
Martin