[Grok-dev] Grok or Django?

Chris McDonough chrism at plope.com
Thu Apr 9 20:51:53 EDT 2009

On 4/9/09 4:38 PM, Jeroen Michiel wrote:
> First of all, I do NOT want to start a crusade or flamewar or anything, I
> just have the following problem that I want your opinions on:
>
> I have to make a rather complicated web application at work that is much
> more than just a dynamic website. It is for scheduling and running automated
> tests on our products and keeping track of the test results, doing
> statistical analysis on them, compare them over several versions of our
> products, that sort of stuff.

I don't know if "products" here refer to hardware products, but if so you might
want to take a look at http://maintainabletest.com/ .  This is a package written
by Maintainable Software that uses the supervisor (http://supervisord.org)
package to run automated tests.  The aggregator itself is written in Ruby but
the developers are also Python-savvy.

- C