[Grok-dev] Grok or Django?

Jeroen Michiel jmichiel at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 10 03:17:37 EDT 2009

Chris McDonough wrote:

> On 4/9/09 4:38 PM, Jeroen Michiel wrote:
>
> I don't know if "products" here refer to hardware products, but if so you
> might
> want to take a look at http://maintainabletest.com/ .  This is a package
> written
> by Maintainable Software that uses the supervisor (http://supervisord.org)
> package to run automated tests.  The aggregator itself is written in Ruby
> but
> the developers are also Python-savvy.
>
> - C

Thanks for the tip, I'll check it out! 'Products' are indeed hardware boards
with embedded software.
the tests mainly include detection performance tests (our boards do video
detection), so that's something quite specific. Maybe maintainable test can
do that too.

But if I have to do it myself, how can I convince my management that Grok is
the way to go (or not?)