[Grok-dev] new releases planned; grokcore.view, grokcore.component and grok-1.0a3

Jan-Wijbrand Kolman janwijbrand at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 08:49:01 EDT 2009

Hi,

The recent grok-1.0a2 release spurred new development and test reports -
 great!!

As a result I'm planning to quickly do another round of releases to get
the new features, but especially the bug fixes out there to work with.

My plan:

Tonight arround 21:00 (CEST) I'll do a:

* grokcore.view 1.5 release

  - everything seems ready for this.

* grokcore.component 1.6 release

  - the new features need a note in the README.txt to explain
    their usage. I hope Martin can do this, if not I'll try to
    write something down.

* grok 1.0a3 release

  - awaits grokcore.view and grokcore.component release.

regards,
jw