[Grok-dev] grokui.admin referenced twice in generated versions.cfg

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Fri Apr 10 11:06:36 EDT 2009

Hey,

Uli Fouquet wrote:
> The grokui.admin version to use in a grok project is given twice in
> current standard grokprojects: Once in the versions.cfg retrieved from
> grok.zope.org/releaseinfo and once in a snippet added by grokproject.

Where is this snippet added? To versions.cfg?

At first glance I'd prefer a simpler approach of simply updating a file
somewhere compared to adding a snippet. That way it's easy to reason
about your versions.cfg - it's going to be the same as the one in the
URL, unless you change something. What would be the advantage of
grokproject doing this?