[Grok-dev] Dependencies of megrok.form

Steve Schmechel steveschmechel at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 10 17:10:30 EDT 2009

This issue has been around for quite a while.

There are work-arounds mentioned in:

http://www.nabble.com/Re:-The-z3c.widget-is-broken-td22017551.html

and the last comment in:
http://grok.zope.org/documentation/how-to/automatic-form-generation

It would really be nice if someone could poke the right person to get this fixed before version 1.0.  Many newbies will probably bonk into this when following the Grok how-to's.

I guess there is resistance to fixing it because it is such a huge library and should be refactored.  Unfortunately, I have neither the expertise, time, or Zope repository access to tackle this right now.

You will probably have to work around it by adding
find-links = http://download.zope.org/distribution/
to your buildout.