[Grok-dev] megrok.resourcelibrary

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Tue Apr 14 12:42:44 EDT 2009

Santiago Videla wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was using megrok.resourcelibrary without any problems, but I just
> created a new grokproject and it doesn't work. Actually, the resources
> are published (I'm able to open using the url) but when I do ::

I'll note that I stopped using this in favor of hurry.resource and
hurry.zoperesource (see also hurry.yui and hurry.tinymce). That doesn't
mean you should stop, but I built hurry.resource after experience with
limitations with megrok.resourcelibrary.

hurry.resource hasn't been fully grokkified yet, but it definitely works
with Grok. The main thing missing for Grok integration is that you need
to register resource directories separately from hurry.resource
libraries, and there might be a shorter way to spell that.