[Grok-dev] the notion of "next Grok"

Jan-Wijbrand Kolman janwijbrand at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 15:53:05 EDT 2009

Hi,

On Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 5:07 PM, Martijn Faassen <faassen at startifact.com> wrote:
> Once we got it working for Grok we might want to push this down into the
> Zope Toolkit, but I think Grok will have to pick up the ball here for
> now, make it work for Grok. We can approach Plone developers on this
> list too (or directly). I got nobody interested in this topic over on
> zope-dev...

Just to note: I do find this interesting. I'm not sure though I
already understand exactly what mr.developer accomplishes. I should
play with first.

I do know though that this testing of how well various packages (like
for example the grokcore.* family) intergrate with Grok at a certain
point in their development cycle is important - and curently somehwat
inconvenient. Case in point are the heads-ups I sent to the list about
failing tests.

regards,
jw