[Grok-dev] Question regarding hurry.workflow

Paul Wilson paulalexwilson at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 13:06:10 EDT 2009

2009/4/16 Sebastian Ware <sebastian at urbantalk.se>

> I apologize if this question is a bit on the fringe. I would like to
> have multiple workflows in hurry.workflow. One could do this by adding
> states that aren't "connected" but I would rather do it by registering
> the workflow as a named global utility rather than the unnamed global
> utility that is used now. Is this a bad idea? Have I misunderstood
> something?

Interesting.

This is one more step towards implementing a 'Harel' statechart semantics,
something that I was going to implement at some point. I've also currently
been wondering whether it's useful to be able to have nested statecharts
also.

+1 - I'd like to help out with this in some capacity.

Regards,
Paul