[Grok-dev] FISL10

Tim Cook timothywayne.cook at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 13:38:49 EDT 2009

Hi Hugo,

I hope you do not mind that I CC'd the list.
It takes at least 4 people to have a formal user group listed at FISL.

On Thu, 2009-04-16 at 13:42 -0300, Hugo Lopes wrote:
> Hi Tim, that's great!
> I'm from Brazil and I want to go to FISL. It's good you will be there,
> maybe we can exchange knowledge and experience. Until now I will be
> there as a simple participant.
> Will you present something there?

I was invited to lecture on the Open Source Health Platform (OSHIP)
project.  Of course this will include discussion of the openEHR (and
other) healthcare specifications.

> It would be nice a Grok user group, here, in Brazil, a few people work
> with Grok.
>
> Let me updated!

At this early stage I think it is good to use the mailing list.  Unless
we start to annoy others too much.  :-)

Cheers,
Tim

--
Timothy Cook, MSc
Health Informatics Research & Development Services