[Grok-dev] grok trunk updated for grokcore.view/formlib/viewlet

Reinout van Rees reinout at vanrees.org
Wed Aug 19 11:14:55 EDT 2009

I just merged the christiancodeview branch of grok back to trunk.  This
contained the changes needed for the grokcore.view view/codeview split.  So
grok trunk now has updated versions of grokcore.view, grokcore.formlib and
grokcore.viewlet.

I've also copied the new versions.cfg to the grokcore.* packages and two of
the grokui.* packages.

Two problems:

- I copied it to five.grok, too, but got test errors.  But without copying it
  I also got test errors.

- grokui.introspector gives me a "use codeview when you have a render method"
  error.  It turns out that the zope.introspectorui is actually a package that
  uses grok.View.  Oh?  That was a bit of a surprise with that zope.* name.
  So the grok.View there needs changing into grok.CodeView.  But I don't know
  what the zope-ishness and the grok-ishness of that package is, so can
  someone else say something about that?

Reinout

--
Reinout van Rees - reinout at vanrees.org - http://reinout.vanrees.org