[Grok-dev] sources in forms - multiple select

Jeroen Michiel jmichiel at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 24 03:42:24 EDT 2009

That' very odd:
if this works
classesOfCompounds = schema.Choice(source=ClassesOfCompoundsSource(),
title=u'Classes of compounds')

this should also work!
classesOfCompounds = schema.List(title=u'Classes of compounds', value_type =
schema.Choice(source=ClassesOfCompoundsSource()))

maybe try with adding default=[], like this:

classesOfCompounds = schema.List(title=u'Classes of compounds', default=[],
value_type = schema.Choice(source=ClassesOfCompoundsSource()))

I can't think of anything else, really...