[Grok-dev] testing apps with grok-1.1a1

Christian Klinger cklinger at novareto.de
Tue Dec 1 03:26:38 EST 2009

Hi,

i upgrated a big internal project last week to grok-1.1a1.
All in all with no big problems. Two required packages
hurry.workflow and z3c.menu.simple used old zapi imports.
But with the help of Roger and Martijn there are new versions
of these two packages released. Thanks for this...

As i said it worked without great problems. Thanks for your work
on the ztk-stuff.

Christian