[Grok-dev] Towards grok-1.1a2, Was: testing apps with grok-1.1a1

Jan-Wijbrand Kolman janwijbrand at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 02:21:34 EST 2009

Martijn Faassen wrote:
> Jan-Wijbrand Kolman wrote:
>> 2) Do you agree to call the grok-1.1 compatible, ZTK-yfied release of
>> grokcore.security "1.2.1", even if it really is not a bugfix release per sé?
>
> No, I strongly prefer feature releases (1.3) if dependencies have been
> modified. This is also the policy for the ZTK.

Well, me too.

But the whole point is as I explained that there already *is* a 1.3
release, that is based on grokcore.component 2.0 and martian 0.12.

We cannot use that version for grok 1.1.

Hence my suggestion to call it - as I do not see another solution at
this point - 1.2.1. If there're other solutions, that would be even
better...

regards,
jw