[Grok-dev] Towards grok-1.1a2, Was: testing apps with grok-1.1a1

Jan-Wijbrand Kolman janwijbrand at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 14:36:20 EST 2009

Jan-Wijbrand Kolman wrote:
> I'm running out of ideas...

Luckily we chose "2.0" for grokcore.component's release that is based on
martian 0.12. So the next ZTK-compatible release for grok-1.1 can safely
be called 1.8.

For this, I'll rename the grokcore.component 1.7 branch into 1.x to
indicate it is used for this 1.x range of releases.

Hopefully we can, after the grok 1.1 release, quickly finish the martian
0.12 changes and have a grok 1.2 and be done with this version-dancing...

regards,
jw