[Grok-dev] compattest recipe: automatically test dependencies

Wolfgang Schnerring wosc at wosc.de
Tue Dec 15 02:41:41 EST 2009

* Reinout van Rees <reinout at vanrees.org> [2009-12-14 19:48]:
> Could you do a 0.13? I noticed I introduced a bug regarding ``exclude``.
> I've added a test so it doesn't happen again :-)

Here's something strange. For 0.12 I noticed that setuptools was picked
up as a dependency but the doctest didn't expect it. Now its in the
doctest, but the test *still* breaks for me:

File "/home/wosc/zope/z3c.recipe.compattest/src/z3c/recipe/compattest/README.txt", line 80, in README.txt
Failed example:
    ls('bin')
Expected:
    - buildout