[Grok-dev] libraries to use with Grok

Steve Schmechel steveschmechel at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 17 10:51:38 EST 2009

I've received no feedback on this expanded library list yet.
I would like to wrap it up and get it published on the Grok site soon.

If the temporary formatting as a spreadsheet is the problem, I can go
ahead and transform it back into ReST.  I just thought it would be
easier to collaboratively categorize and sort for now.  (Probably more
people use Google Apps than have manager rights to edit other's work
on the Grok Documentation site.)

I can make it "world editable" for a period of time if that helps
people get involved.  Otherwise, just drop me a email and I will send
you an invite.

Any feedback or edits are appreciated.

Thank you,
Steve