[Grok-dev] megrok.resource

Souheil CHELFOUH trollfot at gmail.com
Sun Dec 20 19:25:27 EST 2009

Hello,

I released a very early version of megrok.resource
http://pypi.python.org/pypi/megrok.resource/0.1

It basically works only with views, right now, for auto inclusion.
For the rest, it works exactly like megrok.resourcelibrary, meaning
you have to manually need() the resource, somewhere during the
publishing process.
I think the code is "ok". Feel free to share your opinion and views
about this package, so we can improve it.
I'm sure Martijn will be glad to comment on this  ;-)

The IResourcesIncluder story is maybe awkward. Not sure though.
Anyways : it's available, downloadable, testable and useable.
Let's iterate to build up :)

Cheers.