[Grok-dev] ZTK and zopeapp

Tim Cook timothywayne.cook at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 11:09:16 EST 2009

On Wed, 2009-12-30 at 16:51 +0100, Martijn Faassen wrote:

> Does that help?
>
> Regards,
>
> Martijn

Thanks for the history.  It does help me.

But I do have a somewhat related question.
Somewhere there has been a decision made that Grok should use
zope.formlib instead of the z3c.form libraries.

Now, I am not even a NOVICE at using either but reading the docs gives
me the impression that the z3c packages are much richer in widgets and
possibly other functionality.

So......with all this refactoring going on anyway, is there a reason for
not switching?  Especially since Souheil Chelfouh has created
megrok.z3cform.base (and companions) in order to ease integration (I
assume).  Is this worth pursuing?

Thanks,
Tim

Timothy Cook, MSc

Skype ID == (upon request)
Academic.Edu Profile: http://uff.academia.edu/TimothyCook

You may get my Public GPG key from  popular keyservers or
from this link http://timothywayne.cook.googlepages.com/home