[Grok-dev] Menus in grok

Santiago Videla santiago.videla at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 07:38:05 EST 2009

Hi there,

I have been working on megrok.menu but I didn't have time yet to tackle the
sub-submenus issue. Did you find any solution to this? I would like to merge
the branch with the trunk and maybe release a new version of megrok.menu,
but it will be great if we can include sub-submenus on it.

Best Regards

On Thu, Jan 22, 2009 at 12:54 PM, Simon Elbaz <simon.elbaz at free.fr> wrote:

> Hi all,
> I want to display menus in a web application and have been
> unsuccessfully trying different ways to do it:
> - megrok.menu: I have read that there is a limitation for sub-submenus
> and that is no more maintained by philikon
> - zope.app.publisher/trunk/src/zope/app/publisher/browser/menu.py: the
> example described in
> zope.app.publisher/trunk/src/zope/app/publisher/browser/menu.txt returns
> a empty menu when I try to adapt it to grok.
>
> Can someone indicates me an example of grok code implementing menus
> (with sub-submenus possibility) ?
> or should I reimplement some functions to build menus ?
>
> Thanks for your help
> Simon

Santiago Videla
www.revolucionesweb.com.ar
http://www.linkedin.com/in/svidela

Sigue la mata dando de que hablar siempre abajo y a la izquierda donde el
pensamiento que se hace corazón resplandece con la palabra sencilla y
humilde que l at s tod at s somos.