[Grok-dev] Shane has some ideas about publication

Luciano Ramalho ramalho at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 10:07:51 EST 2009

On Tue, Feb 10, 2009 at 10:37 AM, Martijn Faassen
<faassen at startifact.com> wrote:
> Yeah, I saw his previous blog entry about updating the publisher, and
> saw he had been making progress in svn already. I hadn't seen this new
> posting yet; thanks for pointing that out! To have Shane working on this
> is an excellent development though.

I'm not following Zope or Grok closely these days, unfortunately, but
I've known and respected Shane's work for many years.

I wonder, from a distance, whether his plans don't mostly coincide
with what Chris McDonough et. alli. are doing with Repoze.

Cheers,

Luciano