[Grok-dev] Grok 1.0a1 under Apache+mod_wsgi

Santiago Videla santiago.videla at gmail.com
Sat Feb 14 19:17:30 EST 2009

Hi there,

I write to know if anyone has running the latest Grok with wsgi + mod_wsgi +
apache.

I saw the tutorial in grok.zope.org [1] but it use repoze.grok. I guess that
it's no longer needed with the latest grok release. am I right? In fact, I
have it running without repoze.grok, but I'm not sure to have a "nice /
safe" configuration. I used some of the hints in the tutorial, in a new
Grok1.0a1 installation instead of repoze.grok

If somebody already did this, I will appreciate any quick&dirty tutorial.
Otherwise, I will try to write it and send it to the list (based on the
existing tutorial, I guess).

Best Regards

[1]
http://grok.zope.org/documentation/tutorial/installing-and-setting-up-grok-under-mod-wsgi

--
Santiago Videla
www.revolucionesweb.com.ar

Sigue la mata dando de que hablar siempre abajo y a la izquierda donde el
pensamiento que se hace corazón resplandece con la palabra sencilla y
humilde que l at s tod at s somos.