[Grok-dev] The z3c.widget is broken

TonyXu txu at userful.com
Thu Feb 19 12:57:07 EST 2009

I met this problem too. My solution is simple. Just ignore z3c.javascript.
what you need to do for the next steps are:
1. get rid of  z3c.widget from setup.py.
2. run build out again
3. add path of "megrok.kss-0.2.1-py2.5.egg" into <porject>/parts/app/runzope
if you are
using zopectl.

Because the previous failed buildout has already downloaded the
megrok.kss-0.2.1-py2.5.egg,
you just need to add the egg into path manually.