[Grok-dev] The z3c.widget is broken

Steve Schmechel steveschmechel at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 22 16:12:46 EST 2009

I don't follow.  It seems that you are suggesting to replace megrok.form and/or z3c.widget with megrok.kss.

Granted, that may work as an alternate way to get "enhanced form controls", but it doesn't fix the other packages or make the how-to documentation work.

Neither of my failed buildout attempts with megrok.form or z3c.widget pulled in any megrok.kss - as one would expect.

Am I missing something, or are you just recommending the use of megrok.kss in place of the functionality offered by the other two packages because it does not have a broken z3c.javascript dependency?

Thank you for taking the time to offer a suggestion.  That really is appreciated.

Steve