[Grok-dev] megrok.menu

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Fri Feb 27 11:18:49 EST 2009

Hey,

Santiago Videla wrote:
[snip]
> http://grok.zope.org/documentation/how-to/releasing-software
>
> So, two questions:
>
> 1) it's something missing in the howto?

That's the right document!

> 2) Do I need any special permission to release a new version of an
> existing package?

That's what I meant when I asked whether you have access. You need to
have a permission for that package in order to be able to release it.

I was too lazy to check before, but I just did:

http://pypi.python.org/pypi/megrok.menu

Currently the only package index owner is philikon. Could you mail him
(his email address is on the page), cc me, and ask for owner access for
this package (tell him I said it was okay). Also get him to give me
access so I can spread the joy around. :)