[Grok-dev] installing other apps

Sebastian Ware sebastian at urbantalk.se
Sun Jan 4 14:06:52 EST 2009

You install Reportlab in your python installation. It isn't available
as an egg (as far as I know) so you have to install it manually. Once
you have installed Reportlab, it is available from within your Grok
application. I am using ReportLab in a Grok-app and it works great.

Regarding Cheetah, take a look at this howto:

http://grok.zope.org/documentation/how-to/plugging-in-new-template-languages

Mvh Sebastian