[Grok-dev] Menus in grok

Simon Elbaz simon.elbaz at free.fr
Thu Jan 22 09:54:26 EST 2009

Hi all,
I want to display menus in a web application and have been
unsuccessfully trying different ways to do it:
- megrok.menu: I have read that there is a limitation for sub-submenus
and that is no more maintained by philikon
- zope.app.publisher/trunk/src/zope/app/publisher/browser/menu.py: the
example described in
zope.app.publisher/trunk/src/zope/app/publisher/browser/menu.txt returns
a empty menu when I try to adapt it to grok.

Can someone indicates me an example of grok code implementing menus
(with sub-submenus possibility) ?
or should I reimplement some functions to build menus ?

Thanks for your help
Simon