[Grok-dev] Installation instructions

Uli Fouquet uli at gnufix.de
Thu Jan 22 09:55:27 EST 2009

Hi there,

Am Mittwoch, den 21.01.2009, 13:40 +0100 schrieb Martijn Faassen:

> Jan Ulrich Hasecke wrote:
> > I just tried to follow http://pypi.python.org/pypi/grokproject and
> > found no paster in my bin directory.
> >
> > Do I miss something or is it just an error on the page?

Hm, we should really provide some update instructions.

> Did you upgrade grokproject? Possibly you already had a version of
> grokproject installed?
>
> There should be a paster in your bin directory as of Grok 1.0a1.

<nitpicking-mode>

It is grok*project* >= 1.0.a1, which comes with paster support. Actually
you can use it with any Grok version you like.

</nitpicking-mode>

You can update `grokproject` by::

  $ easy_install -U grokproject

I'll put that hint on the website.