[Grok-dev] upgrading Grok to Zope 3.4

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Sat Jan 31 06:15:04 EST 2009

Hi there,

Yesterday there was an announcement that Zope 3.4.0 was finally released.

We need volunteers to compare the final KGS list:

http://download.zope.org/zope3.4/3.4.0/versions.cfg

with Grok's list:

http://grok.zope.org/releaseinfo/grok-1.0a1.cfg

and then experiment with Grok (and the grokcore.* packages) using this
list. Of course we need to supplement this list with versions for
packages Grok depends on that Zope 3 itself doesn't (like the grokcore.*
packages for instance). We also need to make sure we understand what's
going on in case we already rely on a *newer* version of something that
what's listed in KGS.

So, any volunteers?

Here is the issue so we won't forget:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/grok/+bug/323544