[Grok-dev] FYI grokcore.formlib and grokcore.viewlet releases

Jan-Wijbrand Kolman janwijbrand at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 08:52:40 EDT 2009

Hi,

Just now Reinout and I discusses the way forward for Grok after the
latest sprint.

One of the outcomes is that we have to release grokcore.viewlet and
grokcore.formlib. These contain compatibility fixes for the CodeView
addition in grokcore.view (which actually is released).

When these releases have been made, the grok branch that expects the
CodeView additions can be merged to the grok trunk. The grok trunk then
depends on the newest versions of grokcore.view, grokcore.viewelet and
grokcore.formlib.

regards,
jw and reinout