[Grok-dev] Starting grok-doc mailling list a solution or a problem?

Sebastian Ware sebastian at urbantalk.se
Wed Jun 10 04:14:04 EDT 2009

Hi all!

With regards to the discussed grok community doc effort. If we start a
separate [grok-doc] mailing list, will you subscribe and contribute to
it?

The purpose of a separate [grok-doc] mailing list is:
1) signal that we take documentation seriously
2) reduce the competition between dev-related threads and doc-related
threads on [grok-dev]
3) making it more obvious what level of activity we have in the docs
department
4) making it less intimidating to post on the [grok-doc] rather than
the main [grok-dev] list

Mvh Sebastian