[Grok-dev] HTTP PUT strange behavior

modiadi adi at modiadi.com
Thu Jun 11 16:13:34 EDT 2009

Hello,

I am late with the answer, but the fix works.

I copied some changes from 3.5.3 in to 3.4.6 and it works. Here it is
what I did :

The file is zope.publisher-3.4.6-py2.4.egg/zope/publisher/http.py  and
the diff looks like this :

204a205
 >         self.size = size and int(size) or -1
207c208
<         self.read()
---
 >         self.read(self.size)
217,225c218,222
<         # Previous versions of Twisted did not support the ``size``
argument
<         # See http://twistedmatrix.com/trac/ticket/1451
<         #     https://bugs.launchpad.net/zope3/+bug/98284
<         # Note, however, that we cannot pass a size of None to
cStringIO
<         # objects, or we'll get a TypeError: an integer is required
<         if size is not None:
<             data = self.stream.readline(size)
<         else:
<             data = self.stream.readline()
---
 >         # XXX We should pass the ``size`` argument to
self.stream.readline
 >         # but twisted.web2.wsgi.InputStream.readline() doesn't
accept it.
 >         # See http://www.zope.org/Collectors/Zope3-dev/535 and
 >         #     http://twistedmatrix.com/trac/ticket/1451
 >         data = self.stream.readline()
233c230
<
---

835c832
<         if isinstance(t, (ClassType, type)):
---
 >         if isinstance(t, (ClassType, type)):

This is all.

Thank you all for the help and please excuse me for the late fix.

Regars,
Adi