[Grok-dev] Starting grok-doc mailling list a solution or a problem?

Sebastian Ware sebastian at urbantalk.se
Mon Jun 15 07:39:52 EDT 2009

We really, really, really want a separate list :) And we will post
regular updates on [grok-dev]. I am not too worried about the [grok-
doc] list coming before [grok-user]. We have a clear vision of the
whats and whys and we will be active on this list. By directing
feedback from newbies to [grok-doc] we can hopefully catch the
knowledge in organised docs rather than hanging around in loose
threads. I think it will benefit a greater audience, including those
who aren't accustomed to being active on mailing lists.

to be set up for me, tim and steve to manage*.

Mvh Sebastian

* and no... it's not just to have our-own-pet-list(tm) for the sake of
it, I promise! We really believe this is the right way to go :)