[Grok-dev] grokproject broken

modiadi adi at modiadi.com
Thu Jun 18 09:38:07 EDT 2009

Hello,

Is there any update on this issue, because I am still getting errors
like :

Error: There is a version conflict.
We already have: zope.lifecycleevent 3.4.0
but zope.container 3.8.2 requires 'zope.lifecycleevent>=3.5.2'.

And I am using grok-1.0a4.cfg .

I am not sure what to do.

PS: I just copied an existing project from one computer (where it
works) to another. After running buildout I get this error. All
directory structures are the same except missing ~/.buildout

Thank you.