[Grok-dev] megrok.strictrequire

Jan-Wijbrand Kolman janwijbrand at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 10:04:57 EDT 2009

Hi,

We've just released megrok.strictrequire.

Applications that depend on this extension will not start up whenever
view components are being registered without an explicit
``grok.require`` directive set on the component.

This provides a fist safety net for unintentionally opening up views in
your application.

Its based on code that has been lingering in our (The Health Agency's)
codebase for a while now but might be of wider use.

We hope you find it useful. Suggestions and comments are more than
welcome and can be discussed on the Grok mailinglist.

URLs:

   http://pypi.python.org/pypi/megrok.strictrequire

   http://svn.zope.org/megrok.strictrequire/

kind regards,