[Grok-dev] Grok-Neandertal II Sprint 2009: Registration open

Uli Fouquet uli at gnufix.de
Tue Jun 23 09:22:30 EDT 2009

Hi there,

The registration for the Neandertal II sprint is open :-)

The sprint will happen:

  Sep., 14th - 19th

  in Cologne/Germany.

Main topic so far is improving the grok documentation but this might
change depending on the interests of the participants.

Details can be looked up here:

  http://wiki.zope.org/grok/NeanderthalII2009

If you like to attend the sprint, please fill in your name on this wiki
page. Everybody is welcome :-)

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to ask Aroldo or
me (email addresses available on the wiki page).

I hope, we'll have another great time in Cologne.

See you there,

--
Uli