[Grok-dev] autoforms and derived interfaces

Souheil CHELFOUH trollfot at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 06:18:49 EDT 2009

This is maybe a bit off subject, but I dealt with this form/content/fields
matters in a package :
http://tracker.trollfot.org/browser/projects/dolmen/dolmen.packages/dolmen.content/dolmen/content
If you want to have a look, maybe we can share opinions and fiddle something
more interesting for both of us :)